1) View all of the books during class so that you can see the front, back, spine and flaps. Take notes while you look at the books based on these questions:
- What about the book cover looks unlike what you would expect to see on a professionally designed book.
- What about the book cover looks exactly like what you would expect to see on a professionally designed book.
- What do you think are the best things about the book cover?
- What would you change about the book cover.
3) Send me an email with two things: First: your own critique of your own book answering the above questions and including any other comments you like to make. Second: Copies of all of the comments you made on the other books.
This is due before the beginning of class next week.