Contact: Portia Bloom
Graphic Designer - Mountain View
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
We're looking for a Graphic Designer to help steward and extend the Google brand. This position includes much more than creating great-looking designs for online and printed materials (although it does that); in this role, you'll take the lead in defining marketing communications' creative direction. You'll work closely work with marketing managers, copywriters, and a production team to ensure the campaign delivers on objectives and builds upon the elegance and whimsy of the Google brand.
Our environment is fast-paced, high-pressured, and sometimes unpredictable. If you enjoy teaming up with a team of talented, high-powered, and enthusiastic people to deliver on a large number of diverse projects that further define the Google brand, drop us a line.
Please provide a portfolio for review.
* BA/BS degree in Design or related discipline; advanced degrees appreciated.
* 3+ years agency or in-house experience required. Proof of depth of online design experience a must.
* Advanced skill in Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Highly well-organized and ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects.
* Elegant, sleek, and accessible sense of design...like the Google home page.
* Extreme attention to detail and consistency - every pixel counts!
* Interest in world-changing leaps in technology.
* Prior experience at an advertising or creative agency a big plus.
For immediate consideration, please apply at this URL:
http://services.google.com/jobs/application/howdes?action=add&job= Graphic Designer - Mountain View
Google's innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's targeted advertising program, which is the largest and fastest growing in the industry, provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit http://www.google.com/about.html
Google is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes