Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Faculty and Staff Basketball Game

From Kim Cox, SGA President

Dear Faculty,

As the Big Game (Faculty vs. Students) nears, I'm hoping I can count on your wonderful support.  This game is a way for the students to mingle with their teachers on a level of friends.  I'm asking you to please consider my proposal:  Please take a moment to announce the game to your students -- Monday April 9, 2007 at 6:00 p.m. in the VWCC gym. 

I thank you all for your help and I hope each one of you attend the game and support your co-workers.  This will be my last activity of the year as the SGA President and I want to go out with a bang!

You've all been waiting for this:  THE FACULTY AND STAFF ROSTER!

Amy "Germinator" Fenster

Terri "Juz Like Butta" Craig

Sara "Bookworm" Burns

Natasha "What A Croc" Taylor

 

Gary "Silver Bullet" Gibson

Anthony "A-Train" Billips

Shane "Super Streak" Sawyer

Chris "Poobah" Wieder

John "Hot Sauce" Elliot

Kaz "Cash Money" Cash

Will "Cat-A-Rack" Hall

Eddie "DR.J" Johnson

Matt "Coolio" Perretta

PLEASE HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON OUR CAMPUS BY SUPPORTING THE BASKETBALL BENEFIT GAME.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me, 793-7108 anytime or email me at kdc73@email.vccs.edu.

Thank you,

Kimberly Cox


No comments: