Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taubman Museum of Art –Trip

Hi Art Professors!
I wanted to let you all know that I am sponsoring a group trip for our students to go the Taubman Museum. The tickets are open to all Virginia Western students, but I wanted to let you all know since your students would probably be most interested in visiting. Students need to sign up with me by email, phone or stopping by my office.

Thanks!

Taubman Museum of Art –Trip
Wednesday, December 3
2 p.m.
FREE! Take a free group tour of the most talked-about attraction in Roanoke! A van will depart Virginia Western at 1:40 p.m. or participants can meet the group at the museum. Space is limited to the first 30 students. Find more information about the museum’s exhibitions at http://www.taubmanmuseum.org/TM_galleries.html.

Natasha Taylor
Student Activities Coordinator
Virginia Western
540-857-6326
ntaylor@virginiawestern.edu

No comments: