NetVentures Corporation seeks a graphic design intern to assist in the design and layout of print and web-based collateral pieces. The intern will work 20 hours per week for 12 weeks and those hours may be worked in any combination at the discretion of the intern and the supervisor.
· Execute the design of print and web-based publications, including ads, brochures, newsletters, etc.
· Assist in concept development and arrive at creative solutions.
· Gather pricing and prepare files for print.
· Assist with administrative tasks, mailings, etc.
· Complete special projects as assigned.
· The intern must be organized and detail-oriented.
· Possess strong typography and layout skills.
· Be proficient in InDesign and Photoshop, plus basic knowledge of HTML is preferred.
· Must be self-motivated and pay sharp attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Must have a flexible and creative personality, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.